Digital Marketing & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The training is designed to encourage participants to think like digital marketing experts, and to provide information on well-described video lessons, MCQs Quiz’s on our website. The ultimate goal will be to create a creative Professional Digital Marketer for the world of freelancing.
The course offers an in-depth exploration of fundamental concepts and theories influencing the online customer journey from a potential prospect to a buying customer. With the proper understanding of these, students would be able to design effective Digital Marketing campaigns on any channel and medium. The core and basic objective of this course are to enable aspiring entrepreneurs to decide what business to start and most importantly equip them with tools and knowledge to achieve initial traction & scale by viable Digital Marketing.
This course develops skills to identify emerging marketing opportunities by challenging conventional wisdom and going out of the box. Besides, a great deal of emphasis is laid on new business ideas created and distributed with the help of hands-on world-renowned conventional and unconventional marketing. Real-time case studies and relevant articles would be integrated throughout the course.
1. Freelancing on Upwork & Fiverr
2. Big Retail Businesses
3. Software Houses
4. Digital Marketing Agencies
5. eCommerce Agencies
6. B2B Businesses
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the social media foundations
- Be able to fully audit the social media of any entity
- Understand how to set up a simple yet powerful marketing
- strategy for your e-commerce or any other business online
- Understand Buyer Journey and using it Get Sales in Your Business
- Use advanced features of the most popular social networks
- Understand the basics of various Social Media Platforms
- In-depth knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Optimize the social media pages including Facebook, LinkedIn profiles.
- Learn the power of Instagram
- Use Google Business to benefit your local business and help your Search Engine Optimization.
- In-depth hands-on Google Ads
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing
- Use Web 2.0 blogs to further expand your reach with SEO and content marketing.
- Understand the Power of Social Media Communities And How Powerful They Can Be For Brand Building
- Create highly optimized and high-quality paid ads.
Introduction To Digital Marketing & Motivation
Why Digital Marketing is important.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Introduction to eCommerce
What Are Keywords?
Types of keywords
Trends Monitoring and Rising Keywords as per your business/services category using Google Trends
Find out the keyword popularity according to region in Google Trends
Use Google Keyword Planner to extract
On Page SEO
How to write effective Title, Meta Description and Meta Keywords
CTR – Click Through Rate
Only being Top Ranked is not enough. Why CPC is important?
Why Content is KING?
HTML Tags, SEO
User Experience and Navigation in Digital Marketing
What is robots.txt ? Why we use this file?
What is Site Map? Submit a site map.
Google Search Console
Introduction To Google Webmasters Tools
Setting Up Google Search Console
Enable Email Notifications
Off Page SEO
What is off page SEO?
What is google penguin
How Google checks links?